Music Therapist for LTC in Mississauga – Earthtones Music Therapy
Job type: Part-Time
Approx. hours/w availability: 15
Job location: Canada Ontario
Compensation range (CAD): 25-28
Earthtones Music Therapy and Holistic Wellness is seeking applicants to fill a part-time position (15 hours per week) at a Long-term Care home in Mississauga. Flexible work hours, and option to work extra is possible. Small home environment with lots of team support. Accepting MTAs and recent graduates who are working on their internship hours.
- Experience and passion for working with older adults and in senior care settings
- Meets the musical and clinical competencies recommended by the Canadian Association of Music Therapists
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and adaptive clinical skills
- Possess own instruments, including a guitar and a variety of rhythm instruments
- Be independent, organized, and enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine
Please send an email with CV and cover letter if interested, chosen candidate will begin in April 2023
Additional info:At Earthtones Music Therapy, we believe in a client centred humanistic approach when designing & implementing care-plans for those in need. This means that each individual receives a personalized assessment and their sessions will be tailored to their specific needs, whether they require active participation or passive/receptive care, Earthtones Music Therapy can provide exceptional, individualized care for people of all ages and walks of life.
Phone: (416) 891-2532